Thursday, December 23, 2004

Nightmare one of the Nightmare series......

This is nightmare one.I was in the elevator........had to use it coz my web cartridge was empty so was not able to swing across to home.............So I had to use the elevator...This hugewoman stood next to me.She probably weighed well over around 400 lbs. She stood in frontof me real close and looked down at my poor innocent brown eyes. Then she looked me in the eye as though peering deep into my soul "Did you ever try a big woman?" she said." Try me you mightlike it." I had a vision of being pinned under her on the carpet struggling for air as I was being smothered to death.What would I be able to tell her I thought? I valued air more than sex?I took my eyes off of her's and looked straight ahead only to discover two mountain sized chests.The thought of these things smothering my head added to my mental horror. I tried to lean back and take a look down. When I saw the size of the rest of her and realizing how small I was, I thought this women is having dillussions of wishful thinking and I tried tostop the elevator but all of a sudden the lights went off....................Huge women give een spidey a scare.........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home